*~ Holiday Hours ~*
Wednesday, December 24th, 2014 - 10AM - 4PM
Thursday, December 25th, 2014 - CLOSED
Friday, December 26th, 2014 - 12PM - 1AM
Wednesday, December 31st, 2014 - 10AM - 4PM
Thursday, January 1st, 2015 - 1PM - 12AM
Located at 2195 Commercial Drive (at East 6th Avenue) in Vancouver, BC, we are a 2 minute walk from the closest SkyTrain station at Broadway/Commercial Drive. We offer 5-Pin Bowling, 10-Pin Bowling, and Black Light (Glow) Bowling. Please check our hours for availability. To learn more, scroll down for our 5 Easy Steps, or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
If you are interested in holding an event at Grandview Lanes, please visit our Events page for more information, and then call us to book your lanes. We offer Children's Birthday Party Packages as well, visit the Kids page to learn more!
Grandview Bowling Lanes has been offering exciting and affordable entertainment for the entire family for over half a century. Originally established in 1947, Grandview Lanes has been owned and operated by three generations of the Marino family for the past 66 years.
Our 5 Easy Steps
1. How many people will be playing?
- Our lanes can accommodate up to 6 players each
- 1 or 2 lanes = Play/Pay by the game or by the hour
- 3 lanes or more = Hourly rate*
2. What type of bowling is available?
- Regular 5-Pin = $5.00 per game, per person or $35 per hour
- Glow 5-Pin = $5.25 per game, per person or $40 per hour
- 10-Pin = $5.25 per game, per person or $40 per hour
3. How many games would you like to play?
- A game lasts about 10 minutes per person playing
- 3 people = 30 minutes, 6 people = 1 hour
- We offer 3 game specials to groups of up to 10 people
4. Do you need to rent shoes?
- All players must wear bowling shoes
- $3.00 for Adults, $1.75 for Teens, $1.00 for Kids 12 and under
- From Infant size 6 to Woman's size 11 or Men's Size 16, we have your size!
5. What is your bowling name?
- Choose your bowling alter-ego, or just give us your first name
- Letters and numbers only, up to 8 characters
- Enjoy the computerized scoring!
* Reserving 3 lanes or more requires a $20 deposit per lane booked. Deposits are either applied towards bowling costs or refunded when the bowling has been paid for. Deposits are only refundable with at least 24 hours notice. Reservations are highly recommended.